Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Museums in Second Life
It's been awhile since I posted and it's come time for me to switch gears a little bit. I was initially going to continue blogging about the VLCI project that UT is doing but alas there are simply not enough people online to talk to. It is more of a "do it in your free time" type thing so I dropped that idea. I have decided though to go with something a little more along the lines of what I want to do in the future and that is to work in museums or preservation/conservation. I do not have any coursework or background knowledge about presentation of information in museums (curating) or about preserving documents and information so my views presented here will be completely subjective, in the sense that I am an outsider. Thus, I am going to search around Second Life for museums (real life and original creations) and traditional (and non-traditional) tourist spots. It's gonna be a fun ride!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment